Who Are We, and What Do We Do?
- Training Center — teaching family history and technology classes for all ages.
- Family Discovery Center — providing a place where families can come together to explore their past.
- Family History Research Center — offering extensive computer resources for beginning researchers and experienced family historians.
Click here to learn more.
• Five-Day Comprehensive Class
Mar 9 – 13, 2015 (Standby Only)
• FamilySearch Family Tree Class
Mar 18 or 19, 2015
• Special Topics Classes
Legacy Stories: Mar 25, 2015, 1-2:45 pm
Ancestral Quest: Mar 25, 2015, 3-4:45 pm
RootsMagic: Mar 26, 2015, 1-2:45 pm
Legacy Fam Tr: Mar 26, 2015, 3-4:45 pm
Fun, hands-on Youth Activities are also available.
What Makes Our Classes Different?
Most class sessions in our Five-day and One-day classes are followed by a hands-on lab. Each student works on a computer with a trainer who provides one-on-one, personalized guidance.
This approach offers immediate assistance as students proceed at their own pace. Learn more about this uniquely effective approach in the testimonials of former students.