Who Are We, and What Do We Do?
- Training Center — teaching family history and technology classes for all ages.
- Family Discovery Center — providing a place where families can come together to explore their past.
- Family History Research Center — offering extensive computer resources for beginning researchers and experienced family historians.
Click here to learn more.
• FamilySearch Family Tree Classes
Apr 22, 2015 (Standby Only)
Apr 23, 2015
• Special Topics Classes
Legacy Stories: Apr 29, 2015, 1-2:45 pm
Ancestral Quest: Apr 29, 2015, 3-4:45 pm
RootsMagic: Apr 30, 2015, 1-2:45 pm
Legacy Fam Tree: Apr 30, 2015, 3-4:45 pm
• Five-Day Comprehensive Class
May 11 – 15, 2015 (Standby Only)
Fun, hands-on Youth Activities are also available.
What Makes Our Classes Different?
Most class sessions in our Five-day and One-day classes are followed by a hands-on lab. Each student works on a computer with a trainer who provides one-on-one, personalized guidance.
This approach offers immediate assistance as students proceed at their own pace. Learn more about this uniquely effective approach in the testimonials of former students.